Below are some tips to new editors of the wiki.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new events and problem edits, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything about an article, you can use the talk pages.
- For more general discussion, use the forum.
- Make sure to add category tags to your articles. If you come across an article without a category tag, you can help by placing the article into an appropriate category.
- There are also more help pages in the help category.
The rest of this page is used as an area of discussion for all members of the wiki. It acts as a general meeting place for the entire community. Anyone can start a new discussion and anyone can contribute to a discussion already in progress. To start a new discussion, click the button below (Do not change the text in the box). To join a preexisting discussion, click the "edit" command found at the desired subject header, and add your text after all preexisting comments. It is recommended that all users use a Template:TalkText when leaving comments on WikiFeila (Visit the aforementioned template page for instructions on how to create and use one).
Opening Thoughts?[edit source]